Corbett Neurophysiology Services (CNS) is Queensland’s largest provider of neurophysiology services, with clinics in Brisbane, Ipswich and the Gold Coast. We have been servicing the Queensland community for over 25 years and pride ourselves on providing a high standard of care and clinical excellence to all of our patients.
We offer Electromyography (EMG), Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS) and Quantitative EMG Motor Unit Analysis (QEMUA) at all practice locations.
- Looking after patients is our top priority. We treat all patients with dignity, compassion and respect.
- Most of our neurophysiology services are fully bulk-billed (including associated consultations with a Neurologist).
- Our comprehensive results are explained to patients in a same-day consultation with a qualified Neurologist.
- We also cater for WorkCover and insurance patients daily. (It is our priority to help patients return to work ASAP.)
- We offer appointments at all three clinic locations (Brisbane, Ipswich and the Gold Coast). There are currently no long waiting periods, due to the recent extension of our clinic hours.
Please email or phone (07) 5503 2499 to ask our friendly bookings team for further information or to arrange an appointment.
- Our Practice utilises state-of-the-art electrodiagnostic equipment and technology to ensure diagnostic accuracy.
- Our Neurologists all sub-specialise in neurophysiology and personally assess patients with a symptom-focused neurological consultation, in order to formulate the most appropriate neurophysiology test-protocol.
- Our practice protocols are designed to meet the Guidelines promulgated by the Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurology (ANZAN).
- Our Neurologists participate in regular educational activities, to ensure that their knowledge remains current.
- We strive to maintain fast reporting deadlines, delivering most results in a comprehensive report to referring physicians within 24 hours of the test being performed.